From time to time I partner with parent-run businesses with a focus on safe, sustainable products for families to help them get their message out. I accept banner ads and sponsorship for the Strocel.com Podcast, a weekly show that’s also published to iTunes.
If you need to know more about me and my blog, check out All About Me. If you’d like to know more about my awesome readers, check out the results of my latest reader survey. If you want to know what you’re buying, check out my statistics. If you want to know my rates, skip straight to my ad page.
As of September, 2012, here are some things you might want to know about Strocel.com:
- Over 19,500 page views per month
- More than 11,500 visits from 9200 unique visitors per month
- Visitors average 1.70 pages per visit and spend 1:54 on the site
- Visitors come from: United States (49)%, Canada (31%), United Kingdom (4%), Australia (3%) and 106 other countries
- I have 550 RSS subscribers
- I have more than 4500 fabulous Twitter followers
- I have over 960 Facebook friends
- They tell me I have Klout
- The weekly Strocel.com Podcast is published to iTunes. It had over 20,000 listeners during September.
- I can turn a perfect cartwheel, but I can’t golf to save my life